Glass Blowing! Blown Glass Ornaments
|Dates:||November 15, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||F from 6 PM to 9:30 PM|
|Location:||Stained Glass Craftsman|
Sorry, this course is full.
Email Information to a Friend
Retail Manager Brody (of the feline type) will be at the studio.
Yes, it's really glass blowing! Learn simplified techniques starting with clear glass bulbs or glaskolbens, pour in chunks of colored glass frit, fire up the torch, and get it glowing red hot! Blow in the tube while spinning it to inflate the bulb with air and stretch it like a balloon. Create one large and two small ornaments. Additional ornaments as time allows a la carte. Materials included. Retail Manager Brody (of the feline type) will be at the studio.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Fused Glass Art - Curved Contemporary Tree
- Fused Glass Art - Opulent Ornaments!
- Fused Glass Art - Serene Snowflakes!
- Fused Glass Art - Mandala Magic!
- Stained Glass Series! Beginners
- Stained Glass Series! Intermediate
- Stained Glass Art - Light Up Your World! Tiffany-Style Lamp Shade
- Stained Glass - Window to the World!