Woodturning - Wood Platter Intermediate
|Dates:||September 24, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Tu from 6 PM to 8:30 PM|
|Location:||Career & Technical Education|
There are 4 openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
Take the mystery out of faceplate turning, producing a beautiful, useful wood platter! Using 1 1/2"x2" thick wood of various diameters, a faceplate, and basic tools - bowl gouges, a parting tool, and a round-nose scraper to create a platter or votive candle holders. Use your creation as a serving plate, charger, centerpiece, or wall display or give as a fabulous gift! Woodturning 101 or equivalent required. Ages 13 and up.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Woodturning 101 - Beginners
- Woodturning - Natural Edge Wood Bowl Intermediate
- Woodturning - Bottle Stopper or Pen Intermediate
- Woodturning - Bowl from a Board Intermediate
- Woodturning - Candle Stick or Table Lamp Intermediate
- Woodturning - Ice Cream Scoop or Pizza Cutter Itermediate
- Barn Door Art!
- Rustic Wood Art! Arrow, Feathers & Flowers