Saturday Bezel Ring Binge!
|Dates:||August 31, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Sa from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Location:||Joe's Garage Jewelry Studio|
There are 5 openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
**Date Change to August 31st**
Spend a Saturday morning creating this no-shortcuts bezel setting for an ornate renaissance ring! Choose a semi-precious 8mm stone such as Labradorite or moonstone, place it on sterling silver sheet, and wrap it in a mounting of silver bezel wire. Solder the silver joints, then form and finish your patterned wire ring shank. The breathtaking finish is created by pressing the bezel around your stone. Learn advanced techniques - setting a bezel, soldering, and sizing. Materials included. Ages 18 and up. Previous solder experience necessary.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Saturday Bubble Bracelet Binge!
- Saturday Bitty Boîte Trinket Binge!
- Torchwork - Chain Making: Inside the Box!
- Torchwork - PMC Empath Charms!
- Torchwork - Initial Disc Charm!
- Torchwork - Wicked Ring!
- Torchwork - Multi-Strand Metal Bracelet
- Torchwork - Winding Waves Ring!
- Twisted Loop Cuff Bracelet Sterling or Copper
- Crash Bangle Bracelet - Sterling or Copper
- Spiral Twist Ring