Torchwork - Initial Disc Charm!
|Dates:||July 10, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||W from 6 PM to 8 PM|
|Location:||Joe's Garage Jewelry Studio|
There are 4 openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
***Incorrect Price in Printed Catalog - Correction = $29**
Use artist Natalie Sorenson's Grow Peace stamp as background texture on this perfectly charming project then stamp an initial onto a tiny copper disc and dome it. Prepare your surfaces, solder, add a jump ring, and you’re done! Wear as a charm or necklace. Learn the basics of soldering, texture stamping, and how to dome a disc. Materials included. Ages 18 and up or 14-17 with adult.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Saturday Bubble Bracelet Binge!
- Saturday Bitty Boîte Trinket Binge!
- Torchwork - Chain Making: Inside the Box!
- Saturday Bezel Ring Binge!
- Torchwork - PMC Empath Charms!
- Torchwork - Wicked Ring!
- Torchwork - Multi-Strand Metal Bracelet
- Torchwork - Winding Waves Ring!
- Twisted Loop Cuff Bracelet Sterling or Copper
- Crash Bangle Bracelet - Sterling or Copper
- Spiral Twist Ring