Stained Glass Series! Intermediate
|Dates:||December 2-30, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||M from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM, 4 sessions|
|Location:||Stained Glass Craftsman|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
**Retail Assistant Manager Brody (of the feline type) will be at the studio
Continue instruction to the next realm of stained glass creations with Steve Spencer to learn the techniques of incorporating lead! Learn the classic method of making a stained glass window, using lead came. With a larger window than the beginner class, incorporate thirty to forty individual pieces of glass dependent on one of ten different patterns to choose from. Materials included.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Stained Glass Series! Beginners
- Glass Blowing! Blown Glass Ornaments
- Stained Glass Art - Light Up Your World! Tiffany-Style Lamp Shade
- Stained Glass - Window to the World!
- Fused Glass Art - Curved Contemporary Tree
- Fused Glass Art - Opulent Ornaments!
- Fused Glass Art - Serene Snowflakes!
- Fused Glass Art - Mandala Magic!