Stained Glass Series! Intermediate Copper Foil
Dates: May 15-22, 2021
Meets: Sa from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: Art Glass Co-op
Registration Fee: $159.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Continue instruction into the next realm of stained glass creations to advance the techniques of copper foil and soldering. Make a stained glass window and advance your skills by incorporating up to thirty individually chosen and cut pieces of glass into a floral, landscape or geometric design up to 12”x20”. Materials included.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 159.00|
Art Glass Co-opGOOGLE MAP
Art Glass Co-opArt Glass Co-op is a group of passionate local glass artists who are dedicated to expanding and continuing the love of lifelong learning in our community and sharing their gifts of stained glass and fused glass artistry.
Kristi Nimick, Rich Brubakken, Kathy Weinstein, Diane Smith are among the artists collaboratively teaching stained glass, glass fusing, and mosaic work.
|05/15/2021||Saturday||9:30 AM to 3:30 PM||Art Glass Co-op|
|05/22/2021||Saturday||9:30 AM to 3:30 PM||Art Glass Co-op|
- Stained Glass Series! Beginners
- Glass Blowing! Blown Glass Ornaments
- Stained Glass Art - Light Up Your World! Tiffany-Style Lamp Shade
- Stained Glass - Window to the World!
- Fused Glass Art - Curved Contemporary Tree
- Fused Glass Art - Opulent Ornaments!
- Fused Glass Art - Serene Snowflakes!
- Fused Glass Art - Mandala Magic!