Torchwork - Winding Waves Ring!
|Dates:||June 17, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||M from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM|
|Location:||Joe's Garage Jewelry Studio|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Email Information to a Friend
Join artist Natalie Sorenson to learn plier techniques that form perfect waves of sterling silver. This elegant ring flows through flat and three dimensions before it rests on your finger. An excellent first-time soldering project and a breeze to size to your exact happy place! Materials included. Ages 18 and up or 14-17 with adult.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Saturday Bubble Bracelet Binge!
- Saturday Bitty Boîte Trinket Binge!
- Torchwork - Chain Making: Inside the Box!
- Saturday Bezel Ring Binge!
- Torchwork - PMC Empath Charms!
- Torchwork - Initial Disc Charm!
- Torchwork - Wicked Ring!
- Torchwork - Multi-Strand Metal Bracelet
- Twisted Loop Cuff Bracelet Sterling or Copper
- Crash Bangle Bracelet - Sterling or Copper
- Spiral Twist Ring