Torchwork - Chain Making: Inside the Box!
|Dates:||April 16, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Tu from 7 PM to 9 PM|
|Location:||Joe's Garage Jewelry Studio|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Email Information to a Friend
Link by link, make this comfortably-coarse silver elongated box chain with each link hand-formed and permanently soldered together. Finish with an easy magnetic clasp for a bracelet or keep going—make enough length for a necklace! Additional links and studio time available. Materials included for a 7” bracelet. Ages 18 and up.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Saturday Bubble Bracelet Binge!
- Saturday Bitty Boîte Trinket Binge!
- Saturday Bezel Ring Binge!
- Torchwork - PMC Empath Charms!
- Torchwork - Initial Disc Charm!
- Torchwork - Wicked Ring!
- Torchwork - Winding Waves Ring!
- Torchwork - Multi-Strand Metal Bracelet
- Twisted Loop Cuff Bracelet Sterling or Copper
- Crash Bangle Bracelet - Sterling or Copper
- Spiral Twist Ring