Stained Glass - Shake Your Tailfeathers! Beginners
|Dates:||May 27, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||M from 5:30 PM to 8:45 PM|
|Location:||Instructional Planning Center|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Email Information to a Friend
Create two funky, stained glass birds with long wire legs and beaded tailfeathers! Learn to cut glass then use the copper foil method to prepare your glass pieces for soldering. Arrange your pieces along with wire accents and beads then solder everything together to create two whimsical, bird sun catchers. Shake YOUR tailfeathers! Materials included for two unique birds.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Stained Glass - Retro Camper! Intermediate
- Stained Glass - Forever Flower! Plant Stake Beginners
- Stained Glass - Puzzle Piece Mobile! Beginners
- Serenity of Snowfall! Acrylics & Dessert
- Stained Glass - This & That Suncatcher! Intermediate
- Stained Glass - Mixed Media Love Story! Intermediate
- Stained Glass - Mixed Media Copper Flower! Intermediate
- Stained Glass Art - Quilting with Glass!
- Stained Glass Art - Mosaic Gardens