Stained Glass Series! Beginners
|Dates:||July 11 - August 1, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Th from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM, 4 sessions|
|Location:||Stained Glass Craftsman|
There are 5 openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
**Retail Assistant Manager Brody (of the feline type) will be at the studio
Fire the flames of your new passion for stained glass! This artform entails use of a soldering iron, glass cutter, and glass grinder. Don’t let the tools and techniques deter you from the unique pleasure of creating your own masterpiece! Join Stained Glass Craftsman Steve Spencer to learn stained glass techniques, from choosing your pattern and glass selection to cutting glass, grinding to shape, and fitting and foiling. From tool selection and efficient soldering practices to finishing and framing; create a customized 12"x18" window to display! Go on to create beautiful windows, lamp shades, and more with your newfound skills! Materials included.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Stained Glass Series! Intermediate
- Glass Blowing! Christmas Ornaments
- Stained Glass Art - Light Up Your World! Tiffany-Style Lamp Shade
- Stained Glass - Window to the World!
- Fused Glass Art - The Eclectic Evergreen!
- Fused Glass Art - Opulent Ornaments!
- Fused Glass Art - Serene Snowflakes!
- Fused Glass Art - Mandala Magic!