Piano Lessons- SUMMER 2019 DISCOVERY-MONDAYS Christina Jasper
|Dates:||June 3 - July 29, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||M from 2 PM to 6 PM, 8 sessions|
~Please Register The Individual's First & Last Name Who Will Be Taking Lessons ~Make sure that you pick an available 1/2 hour time slot for the lesson & that you receive an email confirmation stating that time after registration is complete. If not, please contact Kelli Fahey at Kelli.Fahey@k12.sd.us or 605-367-4384.Workshop Listing
Sorry, this course is full.
Email Information to a Friend
Music lessons spur emotional and behavioral growth for all ages! Join our trained piano or guitar instructors for weekly individual ½ hour lessons. Students will need to purchase instruction book(s) and have access to a piano, keyboard or guitar to practice. Whether a beginner or continuing your music endeavors - train the brain!
- Develops fine motor skills
- Develops attention skills, anxiety management and emotional control
- Improves verbal memory and literacy
- Benefits brain plasticity throughout a lifespan
- Develops multisensory processing skills
- Increases blood flow in the brain
- Reduces academic achievement gaps