Piano Lessons- Summer 2019 EUGENE FIELD- THURSDAYS Julie Ostroot
|Dates:||June 6 - August 1, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Th from 3 PM to 6 PM, 8 sessions|
Level 2 & Up Students Preferred ~Please Register The Individual's First & Last Name Who Will Be Taking Lessons ~Make sure that you pick an available 1/2 hour time slot for the lesson & that you receive an email confirmation stating that time after registration is complete. If not, please contact Kelli Fahey at Kelli.Fahey@k12.sd.us or 605-367-4384.Workshop Listing
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Email Information to a Friend
Music lessons spur emotional and behavioral growth for all ages! Join our trained piano or guitar instructors for weekly individual ½ hour lessons. Students will need to purchase instruction book(s) and have access to a piano, keyboard or guitar to practice. Whether a beginner or continuing your music endeavors - train the brain!
- Develops fine motor skills
- Develops attention skills, anxiety management and emotional control
- Improves verbal memory and literacy
- Benefits brain plasticity throughout a lifespan
- Develops multisensory processing skills
- Increases blood flow in the brain
- Reduces academic achievement gaps