Stained Glass - Patchwork Trees!
|Dates:||October 14, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||M from 5:30 PM to 8:45 PM|
There are 4 openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
Intermediate class: Previous experience required. Create a large tree using your creativity and maybe even channeling Grandma's patchwork quilt. Stained glass, wire, glass gems, copper shapes and beads will all be available to create a tree as unique and individual as yourself. Prior to class, you'll receive a document with ideas and tips to give you a head start on your design process. Includes materials and supplies for one large tree.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Stained Glass - Retro Camper! Intermediate
- Stained Glass - Shake Your Tailfeathers! Beginners
- Stained Glass - Abstract Plant Stake! Beginners
- Stained Glass - Layered Stars
- Stained Glass - This & That Suncatcher! Intermediate
- Stained Glass - Mixed Media Love Story! Intermediate
- Stained Glass - Mixed Media Copper Flower! Intermediate
- Stained Glass Series! Beginners
- Stained Glass Series! Intermediate
- Stained Glass Art - Kaleidoscope
- Aurora Northern Lights! Acrylic Painting & Dessert
- Stained Glass Art - Quilting with Glass!
- Stained Glass Art - Mosaic Gardens