Woodturning 101 - Beginners
|Dates:||September 10, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Tu from 6 PM to 8:30 PM|
|Location:||Career & Technical Education|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Email Information to a Friend
Grab a coveted seat in this popular class! Learn basic lathe set up, safety, terminology, lathe familiarization, tool selection, and basic turning techniques; then experience woodturning for the first time or expand your skills. Instructor demonstration is followed by hands-on practice of spindle turning and the artistic fun begins! Revive the art of woodturning! Equipment and materials included. Ages 13 and up.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Woodturning 101 - Beginners
- Woodturning - Natural Edge Wood Bowl Intermediate
- Woodturning - Bottle Stopper or Pen Intermediate
- Woodturniing - Wood Platter Intermediate
- Woodturning - Candle Stick or Table Lamp Intermediate
- Woodturning - Bowl from a Board Intermediate
- Woodturning - Ice Cream Scoop or Pizza Cutter Itermediate
- Barn Door Art!
- Rustic Wood Art! Arrow, Feathers & Flowers