Woodturning - Natural Edge Wood Bowl Intermediate
|Dates:||October 3, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Th from 6 PM to 8:30 PM|
|Location:||Career & Technical Education|
There are 2 openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
Bowls are a favorite project for woodturners, providing functional, beautiful creations for yourself, friends, and family. Learn to select a desirable blank, set it up on the lathe, rough turn and finish turning between centers. Numerous wood blanks will be available and drying and finishing will be discussed. Woodturning 101, equivalent, or experience turning between centers necessary. Ages 13 and up.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Woodturning 101 - Beginners
- Woodturning - Natural Edge Wood Bowl Intermediate
- Woodturning - Bottle Stopper or Pen Intermediate
- Woodturning - Bowl from a Board Intermediate
- Woodturniing - Wood Platter Intermediate
- Woodturning - Candle Stick or Table Lamp Intermediate
- Woodturning - Ice Cream Scoop or Pizza Cutter Itermediate
- Barn Door Art!
- Rustic Wood Art! Arrow, Feathers & Flowers