Rolo Chain Making - Bracelet
|Dates:||July 15, 2020 Other Dates|
|Meets:||W from 6 PM to 8 PM|
|Location:||Joe's Garage Jewelry Studio|
There are 4 openings remaining at this time.
Email Information to a Friend
Revive the Renaissance link by link. Form rounded rolo links from silver. Solder one to the next until you have created a beautiful bracelet. Choose to make longer lengths for a guy chain, a multi-wrap necklace or a chain link ring. Materials included for a 7” bracelet. 14 & up with adult permission.
You may also be interested in these related courses:
- Saturday Bubble Bracelet Binge!
- Saturday Bitty Boîte Trinket Binge!
- Saturday Bezel Ring Binge!
- Torchwork - PMC Empath Charms!
- Torchwork - Initial Disc Charm!
- Torchwork - Wicked Ring!
- Torchwork - Winding Waves Ring!
- Torchwork - Multi-Strand Metal Bracelet
- Twisted Loop Cuff Bracelet Sterling or Copper
- Crash Bangle Bracelet - Sterling or Copper
- Spiral Twist Ring