2014 BUS AM
The Sioux Falls School District is offering a Fee Bus Transportation program for students attending Elementary Specialized Schools. Students will have a choice of AM and PM pick up and drop off locations at various sites along with a transfer site of Robert Frost Elementary School.
Elementary Specialized Schools include:
* All City Elementary at Jane Addams (AM Only)
* Challenge Center at Robert Frost Elementary
* Eugene Field A+ Elementary
* Spanish Immersion at Rosa Parks Elementary
* Spanish Immersion at Robert Frost Elementary
Registration fee is for Fall - 2015 - first semester of the 2015 - 2016 school year.
At checkout, you will choose regular rate, reduced lunch rate or free lunch rate. We will verify your free and reduced status and you will be contacted to make an additional payment if not qualified for free or reduced lunch.
To enroll your student, please select enroll someone else button located below.
******************Important Information Please Read Prior to Registering******************
Payment is due at the time of registration
For District Transportation Questions please call (605) 367.7276
There will be NO REFUNDS once a student begins riding their route. Fee-based riders are subject to the District Discipline Policies. No refunds will be issued, even if the rider is suspended from the bus for a violation of the discipline policy. The parent/guardian is responsible for the student until the student boards the bus.
- For families registering 3 or more students, please register online for two of your students and call Community Education at (605) 367-7999 to register your additional student(s) as there will be no additional charge.
- If student is in need of round trip transportation, you will need to register for both AM and PM.
- It is possible that interns, who are employed with the District’s Spanish Immersion Program, may also be riding fee-based routes.
There are no scheduled sessions at this time. Sign up to be notified when this course is available.